Friday, December 26, 2008

Goals for the New Year

I was thinking about things I want to do for next year. Things I want to accomplish. Not really a New Years resolution, they never work for me. Some of the things I've been thinking about for a while. Here is the short list.



1. I want to read through the Chronological Bible in one year. Now, I begged and hinted about getting one for Christmas. I asked for the 1 year through the Chronological Bible. I got a Chronological Study Bible. Now the question is, can I read through this particular Bible without pit stops in all the study helps-in one year. Probably not, but I'm going to try!



2. Get more organized with teaching my preschooler. I don't want it to be excruciating for him but I want to teach him the things I want him to know, on his level and make it fun. No small task I guess but again, I'm going to try. I think I have some good resources for getting it better.



3. I'm starting to go back to school, part-time. I want to pass all my classes and take the time to study adequately. This means time away from my family, regularly, while at home. Taz, the 3 year old, may not do well with this. I'm going to try my best.

I guess this is a short list but certainly obtainable! lol Maybe I'll add more later

No comments:

Post a Comment