Sunday, June 7, 2009

Garden Update!!

This is an update:
I am having so much fun with this. I love my garden, I love being in it and watching it grow. It has started getting hotter here so I have to go out early in the morning or late in the evening.


These are the daylillies my aunt and uncle gave me this year for my birthday. Aren't they cute!!


This is the Lily they gave me last year! Very pretty! It multiplied 4 times this year!




This is one of the bucket brigade. They are growing faster than I expected.


This is our corn. They aren't all the same hight. Don't know why.


This is zucchini. If you look really really closely you can see a baby zucchini. It's soooo cute!!! :)


This is an over view of the squash plants. They are bigger than I have ever grown and have lots of buds on them. I'm very excited, except they are all growing together. I don't know how that is going to affect them.



As you can see the cherry tree has cherries now. The birds and the boys are in an epic battle to see who will eat the most! My money is on the boys!


So thats it. I'm very excited about it this year. Much more than last year. Everything that has come up is doing so well and looks like I will be able to put quite a bit up this year. My girls will be helping me this year. One is quite reluctant but I think she will come around.
Be Blessed!!





No comments:

Post a Comment