Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Camp Site!







Mikey hasn't been able to go outside lately due to the weather so he decided to make his own camp site! I didn't realize the mess my kitchen was in until I saw the pictures but they are still worth putting up! My iron was still out from getting things ready to sew and my cookbooks are a mess. Mikey's coat is on the counter too. Oh well, we had fun. The drawers he has pulled out are his Awning for his camper! The food on the floor is his fire pit and dinner he is cooking! lol He loves to camp!

1 comment:

  1. Kids are the best with coming up with new things. I think one of the best gifts we got our son when he was younger was a bunch of boxes. The boxes did have presents in them, but he just wanted the boxes. Many blessings.

    ReplyDelete