Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Healing Warrior


I watch and wait, silently, safely hidden under His wing. Balm of Giliad, and times of healing and rest. Stronger from the battle, yet wounded and bruised. I wait on strength to return, for His anointed time. I dare not move until my King bid me so.

Until that time I wait, patiently...allowing Him to do His work, in His perfect time and His perfect way. I know that He has a plan that is far better. His perfect will is what I seek...

In times of worship, I seek His face and hear His voice clearly. It is at His feet that I long to be. In His presence there is perfect peace, joy and love...The reality of this world can not enter in. The sanctity of His Glory preserved....all available to His children who seek Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment