Friday, March 6, 2009

School is Consuming My Life!!

I have been working hard on my class stuff and I feel like this has consumed my life. I just found out that I have yet another HUGE project due for one of the classes. I have no time for sewing, crocheting, or anything else. I get some preschool done with my little guy but not nearly as much as I'd like.

He's 4 now. It's great and sad at the same time. I really hate to think of my baby growing up. We know that he is the last and there won't be any other little ones to hold for a while-I don't anticipate any grandchildren anytime soon.

The older kids are helping out more and that makes it easier but some of the other things have had to be cut back or out.

Hopefully by Easter I will have a lot of these things done and can get back to life. I want to go camping soon too. I need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment